Friday, November 9, 2007

30 Day organizing Challenge


Well I decided to join in and try the 30 day challenge, I am so excited to give this a try. I love organizing, but I need the motivation when the project looks so overwhelming. I have a 3 day weekend and I am looking forward to spending some of my time working on this. I love the idea of having boxes to categorize the stuff. That seems to take some of the thought out of it. If I have to decide right now if I have to get rid of it, I probably won't, but if I can put it in a box to look at later then I am more likely to make good decisions. I am impressed with people who have already found that they have homes for some of their stuff, that could take me a while just to be able to part with it. Although my niece loves crafts, so I can probably pass some of it down to her and save her some money.

3 comments:

Ginger@From The Cocoon said...

Hey Marie,
I got the 3 drawer containers at Walmart for $10 and the 6 drawer on wheels (paper is in) came from Hobby Lobby. Thanks for the encouragement...I'm sure you'll be making progress by leaps and bounds soon!!

Dawn said...

Good luck on the challenge.

Org Junkie said...

Hello and thanks for joining the challenge! Looking forward to seeing what area you decided to do.
Good luck!

Laura